Habitat for Humanity International which is located in Atlanta, GA is seeking to fill their Planned Giving AmericCorps VISTA opportunity.
AC*VISTA members serving in the Planned Giving role may be required to assist in developing and enhancing project management systems between donors and affiliates to improve reporting and alignment and to capture impact on families served.
Responsibilities of this position includes:
Please submit a Motivational Statement with your resume stating why you wish to serve with Habitat and AmeriCorps.
- Identify pilot donors
- Identify pilot affiliates
- Generate list of affiliate data points
- Generate list of donor requirements
- Research and evaluate snapshot and report formats
- Generate a mock snapshot and test it with affiliates
- Generate a mock donor report and test with key donors
- Incorporate feedback and modify affiliate snapshot
- Incorporate feedback and modify donor report
Requirements to serve:
Habitat for Humanity AmeriCorps VISTAs commit to one year of service and receive a minimal living allowance.
- Age 18 or older
- A U.S. citizen, national, or lawful permanent resident
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED equivalency -- or agree to work towards one while serving.
- Must have a valid driver's license (only required at some sites)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite/Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Customer service oriented
- Project management experience
- Analytical skills and ability to synthesize data
Habitat for Humanity engages people of all ages and backgrounds in addressing community needs.
Habitat for Humanity - 3 years ago
Habitat offers opportunities to work in many different areas such as Resource Development, Communications, Finance, Administration, Human...