The aim is to monitor closely / keep a close control of our-supplier and the fabrication schedule & reports with regard to the fabrication of subsea structures.
Good Communication skills
- Ability to manipulate schedule, spreadsheets & database
- Ability to follow-up of subsea structures fabrication (structures includes valves, connectors, forgings, bends)
- Ability to keep clear and accurate records and extract/create reports
- Ability to use computer and rapidly input data and retrieve records and information from documentation or during yard tours.
- Ability to organize work load and to manage a filing methods
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook
3 + years of work experience:
- Scheduling and Planning experience in Oil & Gas - fabrication yard/facilities.
- Proficient in Primavera (required), Microsoft project (optional)
- BS degree preferred but not necessary
$25 - $30 per hour
Strategis Staffing - 2 years ago