Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is an industry leader in the engineering, manufacturing, and marketing of compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is a global alliance focused on delivering best-in-class products and services. It represents world-renowned brands, including Doosan, Bobcat, Montabert, Geith, Tramac, Doosan Moxy and Doosan Infracore Portable Power.
Where ever you find us, you’ll hear the sound of progress, see the results of our people, and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything that we do. Doosan’s "2G strategy" represents our belief in the growth of business through the growth of people. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is part of the Doosan Group, which employs over 35,000 people worldwide.
Execute the daily inbound and outbound planning for Bobcat finished goods and inbound raw materials.
Transportation Management System (TMS)
- Point of contact for logistics issues for Dealers and PPIC planners.
- Schedule carrier times slots for pickup and delivery.
- Answer phone calls and emails from dealers (external) and PPIC (internal) on shipment status; Track and Trace to Dealer.
- Inbound Route planning using the transportation management system (TMS); plan and create inbound shipments of raw materials to the factories.
- Outbound Route planning using the TMS; plan and create outbound shipments of finished goods to the dealers
- Invoicing outbound product after loading and prior to shipment.
KNOWLEDGE / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Finished Goods inventory receiving.
- Finished Goods Inventory cycle counting and reconciliation
- Associate’s Degree required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft computer applications (Excel, Access, Word, Email and Web based programs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn and operate Oracle Transportation Management.
- Logistics or Supply Chain experience a plus
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.
Doosan is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms/agencies for this employment opportunity unless contracted with the Staffing Department. Agencies must work directly with Staffing as the primary point of contact and follow the Doosan application process to be considered for business. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Doosan via-email, the internet or directly to hiring managers at Doosan in any form without a valid written agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Doosan, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Doosan as a result of the referral or through other means. Note: Any agreement entered into with Doosan before September 2010 is null and void. Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at Doosan and we value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. For this reason, Doosan has established and regularly maintains a preferred vendor list. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.
Doosan Infracore International - 10 months ago
Doosan Infracore is carving its own niche as one of the world's largest construction equipment makers. Part of Korea's Doosan...