Have you ever wanted to work for a world leader in their industry?
SBM Offshore is an integrated EPCI provider of floating production solutions for the deepwater oil and gas industry. SBM Offshore owns and operates the world’s largest fleet of FPSOs which recently achieved more than 1 million barrels of oil per day throughput. SBM Offshore’s global footprint includes 7 execution centers worldwide.
We are proud of our technological innovation, and are a market leader in R&D and technology development. Some of SBM Offshore’s products include FPSOs, Turret Mooring Systems, CALM buoys, TLPs, and Semisubmersibles.
Careers at SBM Offshore offer our employees:
SBM Offshore is currently seeking a Planner Scheduler with specific experience with FPSO’s. The Planner Scheduler is responsible to the Project Control Department Manager, assigned Project Manager and Project Control Manager for the development of computerized CPM (Critical Path Method) Network for assigned complex project and for assisting Project Managers in project planning and maintenance of the project schedule as per project contract requirements.
- Unique opportunities to participate in the full life-cycle of projects and operations from engineering through construction and installation and throughout production operations
- Experience with a leader in deepwater floating production and mooring systems, in production operations and in terminals and services
- Opportunities for roles in Execution centers, in our construction yards and with our specialized offshore installation vessels.
- A company philosophy of exposing talented individuals to all parts of the business which provides opportunities to expand their personal tool kits
The Planner Scheduler will:
Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelors Degree, however lesser qualifications can be compensated by extensive experience. In addition, candidates should possess 8 years of relevant experience in oil & gas industry. Specific job experience in Floating Production, Storage and Off Loading (FPSO’s). Planners must be proficient in Primavera (P6) and MS Project planning software.
- Develop a computerized Resource Loaded CPM Network for assigned complex projects that meets requirements of contract and project manager
- Define an appropriate WBS (work breakdown structure) for projects, and report deviations to appropriate cost control group and project manager
- Report and trend progress utilizing reporting tools (i.e. curves, tables and customized reports)
- Update the CPM Network as required on a timely basis
- Perform Risk Schedule Analysis as required
- Use approved scheduling software to develop CPM Network.
- Participate in new work processes to enhance the Project Controls deliverables
- Provide Planning support to Proposals Group and Feed Studies as needed
- Provide training and assistance to junior level planners as needed
- Participate and provide input to enhance and improve department functions, work procedures and instructions
- Work to standardize schedules
Headquartered in West Houston’s Energy Corridor, the Houston Execution Center of SBM Offshore offers excellent benefits, tremendous opportunities for qualified professionals, and competitive salary and benefits packages** (3 weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO), 10 paid holidays, 401(k) Plan, 4-1/2 Day Work week, AD&D, Bonus Plan, Education Reimbursement Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Medical and Dental Plans, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance and Employee Stock Purchase Plan). **subject to employment status
The SBM Offshore Group is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
SBM Offshore - 11 months ago