AN IDEAL PLANNING & ALLOCATIONS ANALYST HAS THE FOLLOWING KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous Wal-Mart experience
- In-depth knowledge of replenishment and the entire supply chain (logistics, forecasting,
production planning, etc).
- Strong understanding of CPFR, Retail Link and WM replenishment process.
- Strong understanding of Excel & Word.
- Analytical, detail oriented, and flexible
- High school diploma and/or technical school.
- One to three years related experience and/or training
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A PLANNING & ALLOCATIONS ANALYST INCLUDE
- Contribute to maintaining and exceeding Wal-Mart’s in-stock goals.
- Ensure all fine line and item level profiles are set appropriately to maintain a consistent
flow of inventory across the domestic items.
- Review both item level and store level forecasts on a regular basis.
- Recommend strategies to RM when forecasts need adjustments.
- Submit form 33’s on all new items for item creation in retail link. .
- Prepare scripts for set orders and all domestic promotional items.
- Scrutinize the comp report prior to modular downloads.
- Verify all cross-referencing & linking of items.
- Track sell-thru on all promotions and provide to the buying team.
- Assist team in preparing for line reviews with all buyers.
Unique Industries Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All offers of employment with Unique are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and pre-employment drug screening.