Targa Resources Corp. (Targa) is a leading provider of midstream natural gas and NGL services in the United States. We own and operate approximately 12,090 miles of natural gas and NGL pipelines, with natural gas gathering systems covering approximately 14,400 square miles and 21 natural gas processing plants located primarily in the Permian Basin, Texas, New Mexico and Louisiana regions.
Targa is currently seeking a Plant Maintenance Technician for their facilit located in Eunice, NM.
Performing PMs, diagnose, trouble-shoot, repair, and maintain overall proper function of the following types of equipment:
• High speed reciprocating compressors
• low speed compressors, air compressors, pumps, fans, blowers, and other plant equipment
Minimum Essential Qualifications
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• 1-2 years experience in maintaining gas processing equipment.
• Basic job related computer knowledge: Excel, E-Mail, Word, etc.
• Possess and maintain valid driver’s license.
• Ability to lift, push, and pull 75 pounds.
• Ability to work in changing climate conditions and a plant environment.
• Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing.
• Follow and adhere to all applicable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines (ex: eye protection, footwear, Nomex).
• The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, and able to respond to call outs as needed to fulfill business objective and the ability to work shifts for plant conditions
• Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all affected teams and equipment/parts suppliers; able to work in a self-directed work team.
• Knowledge of OEM specifications for Waukesha and Clark engines.
• Experience maintaining fans, air compressors, or pumps, replacing packing, and alignment.
• 5 Years Experience working on Waukesha 7042, HBA or BA Clark, or GMVA Cooper Engines and compressors.
Targa offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
Targa Resources Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply please go to http://www.targaresources.com/careers.html
Please note – Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position. We thank all respondents for their interest in Targa. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No Phone calls please. Placement agencies or recruiters need not respond.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
This position is subject to federally mandated drug/alcohol testing.
Targa Resources - 18 months ago