Job Title: Plant Manager/Head Cheese maker RR-078-13
Reports To: General Manager
Location: Branstad, WI
Benefits: Full Benefits
About our Client:
This is a large Dairy Co-operative that is owned by the people that use it services. It produces a variety of Dairy products that are sold and shipped nationwide.
- Manage growth and development of all products made in the dairy.
- Oversee the warehouse and packaging of cheese.
- Ensure cheeses are of the highest quality and are produced in accordance with the government regulations.
- Mentor, motivate and develop employees in a team atmosphere.
- Manage quality control, health and safety standards and daily record keeping.
- Assist in the development of new cheese and optimization of formulas for current cheese to ensure maximum yield and product quality.
- Recognize and implement continuous improvement systems and methods.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good understanding of computers including MS Word & excel.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Positive attitude, flexible approach, ability to work as a team and commitment for goals.
About The River Group
- Master Cheese Maker
- SQF Trained ( Safe Quality Foods)
- College Degree/Diploma with 5+ years of experience in the food industry or related experience.
- Resumes presented to The River Group are never submitted to a client company unless the candidate authorizes the submission of the resume and agrees to become a candidate for the position.
- After your resume is submitted to the company you will be assisted in every way possible throughout the recruiting process, including preparation for the telephone and personal interview, gathering references, evaluating offers, and managing the negotiations.
Monster - 24 months ago