Seeking a high-energy Plant Manager. This is a key leadership position for
a $1B+ company. This position will require a candidate with solid leadership skills AND ALUMINUM EXTRUSION experience. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ALUMINUM EXTRUSION EXPERIENCE.
This leadership role plans, directs, and coordinates all manufacturing activities, as well as overall site responsibility. This includes: personnel, production, quality control, materials, and manufacturing engineering to produce products at the lowest cost and the highest quality to meet shipping requirements and sales commitments.
Provide leadership and manage all plant operations.
Control plant costs – including developing, managing and controlling budgetary process.
Provide strategic leadership to assist in the identification, development and execution of continuous improvement plans and create management systems that support a Lean Culture.
Develop and maintain innovative and effective cost reduction programs.
Investigate and recommend new manufacturing methods, processes, machinery, equipment or layout to increase productivity, improve quality, and reduce waste and costs.
Lead, manage and develop plant employees to assure the necessary capabilities are in place to maintain an effective operation.
Provide a safe working environment for all employees.
Manage production efforts to meet delivery and cost goals.
Provide leadership and commitment in support of continuing improvements in quality, productivity and delivery performance.
Drive customer satisfaction, cost of quality, inventory, productivity, organizational development, manufacturing profit and other operational metrics of the facility.
- ALUMINUM EXTRUSION EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelors Degree.
- 5+ years in manufacturing leadership roles.
- Strong people and organizational leadership skills with the ability to tactfully challenge the status quo.
- Demonstrated experience in aligning customer needs with manufacturing capabilities.
- Successful track record in implementing strategies for cost reduction, quality improvement and on-time delivery.
- Strategic and creative leadership abilities, profit planning and operational P&L experience at a plant or operating level.
- Experience with change management and driving continuous improvement activities.
- High sense of urgency with the ability to make and implement tough and timely decisions.
MRINetwork - 22 months ago