Responsible for managing all aspects of the industrial laundry production
department for the processing plant. Maintaining satisfactory satisfactory
quality, labor cost, merchandise costs and staffing. Managing process flow,
employee standards, safety, image and housekeeping Review the quality of ALL
products leaving the plant, to ensure our customers are receiving the highest
quality products. Work within assigned Plant Service Budget.
Personnel duties include including hiring, performance management, team building
and labor relations; administer and manage all required reporting.
- Undergraduate degree (consideration would be given for direct, relevant,
successful work experience in Plant or Production Management in lieu of a 4 year
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience providing supervision and management
of personnel with in a production setting.
- Experience with budget control.
- Demonstrated leadership and communications skills; ability to adapt to
- Computer skills ( MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Previous experience in the textile rental industry strongly perferred
Wage and Benefits Program include:
- Competitive Wage (based on experience and qualification)
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurances
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
Coyne Textile Services is a dynamic, growth-oriented textile rental and service
company specializing in shop towels, mats, uniforms, and other industrial
products. We are one of the largest privately held uniform rental companies in
the United States . We offer a broad line of services to customers in a wide
variety of industries, serving small local companies, to large Fortune 500
Coyne Textile Services is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Coyne Textile Services - 19 months ago