Firestone Building Products, LLC (FSBP) is currently looking for a Plant Manager for our Metal Products facility located in Las Vegas, NV. Firestone Metal Products is a leading provider of architectural metal wall panels for the commercial construction industry. The UNA-CLAD™ product line features the highest quality metal wall panels in the industry.
This position manages and properly utilizes materials, equipment, financial and human resources in all aspects of production lines and shipping of product to meet high sales growth objectives. Is actively involved with customers to ensure we are on track for “Best In Class" initiatives. Develops and practices sound positive teammate relations, environmental, safety and community programs.
- Controls and coordinates all production and distribution operations.
- Reviews and appriases production schedules, productivity reports, defect statistics, cost analysis, material inventory, equipment performance, and other KPIs affecting production.
- Durects the methods to be used for all production operations to ensure a safe, efficient, cost-effective operation.
- Production & capacity planning.
- Establishes and maintains departmental budgets, objectives, forecast for manpower and performance statistics for the facility.
- Team member relations
- Inventory management control
Incumbent is expected to be familiar with all aspects of plant operations in order to be a contributing management participant in multi- and cross-functional problem solving. In addition, it is expected that the incumbent will be a proactive participant with respect to enhancing team member, customer, vendor and community relations.
Bachelors Degree in business administration, operations management, or equivalent technical discipline plus five years as a manufacturing manager, preferably in a sheet metal working environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must have strong organizational & communcation skills.
Lean or Six Sigma manufacturing skills a plus.
If you meet the above requirements, please submit cover letter with salary history and resume in confidence via Careerbuilder. No phone calls please. No Staffing Agencies. EEO/Affirmative Action Employer.
For more information about our company, see our website at www.firestonebpco.com .
Bridgestone/Firestone - 18 months ago
The marks that Bridgestone Americas leave have everything to do with tires. The US subsidiary of Japan's Bridgestone, Bridgestone...