Plant Operations Manager I - Manufacturing
Are you looking to use your leadership and operational skills to play a key role in advancing one of our state of the art manufacturing facilities? Grow with us as your goals will be achieved in an environment that cares about career development. You are detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities. Engage with us as you collaborate with diverse people and perspectives. The passion and dedication our people put into their work is one of the things that makes Kellogg Company great! Enrich yourself as you work for a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Plant Operations Manager at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
• Overseeing that raw materials are converted into finished goods for assigned area/shift
• Ensuring targets are met by Processing, Packaging, Warehouse and Maintenance
• Serving as a member of plant management leadership team
• Maintaining proper plant sanitary conditions
• Supporting the talent management process
• Ensuring union contract terms and conditions are met where applicable
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Manufacturing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree and sustained managerial experience in manufacturing environment, or High School diploma or equivalent and significant managerial experience in a manufacturing environment
• Proficiency with computers, including the Microsoft Office Suite application
• Experience in CPG manufacturing environment
• Lean manufacturing experience
• SAP experience
• Union knowledge
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
10 to12 hour days are not unusual with on call responsibility during off hours
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Kellogg Company - 19 months ago
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....