Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE: BWP) is a midstream master limited partnership that provides transportation, storage, gathering and processing of natural gas and liquids for its customers. Through our subsidiaries, we operate approximately 14,540 miles of pipelines and underground storage caverns with an aggregate working gas capacity of approximately 197 billion cubic feet (bcf) and liquids capacity of approximately 20 million barrels. We are committed to operating our assets in a safe, reliable and compliant manner and providing the highest level of customer service.
Boardwalk Pipeline Partners is looking for a Plant Operator/Sr. Plant Operator for the Edna, TX location. Level determined commensurate with experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing operator and maintenance tasks related to the operations of cryogenic gas plant, amine sweetening process, orifice and ultrasonic meters, residue compression and glycol dehydration. Additional responsibilities include:
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Supporting mechanical, instrumentation and control activities associated with compressors, amine systems, cryogenic plants and measurement systems to ensure balances are within the established limits
- Ensuring that these facilities are operating in a reliable, safe, and efficient manner within the Boardwalk guidelines
- Working will including participation in data gathering, reporting functions, plant start-ups, plant shut-downs, maintenance tasks, and in assisting on development of future projects
- The incumbent will supervise the work efforts of maintenance crews of Boardwalk’s employees and outside contractors
- Helping develop and maintain plant operating procedures as needed and completion of PSM requirements for day to day work activities
- Must be willing to learn and develop within the Boardwalk Personnel Development Program
- Must be available to work overtime, during nights, weekends, holidays, and have the ability to work under limited supervision as needed
Preferred skills, knowledge and experience include:
- Must have a working understanding of gas gathering/processing systems and their critical control parameters
- Must have a basic working knowledge of flow meters, control valves, and other associated measurement devices
- Strong organizational and communication skills are a must
- Self motivated and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- High School Diploma
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Experience in use of Wonderware, Allen Bradley host applications, RSLinx product line
- Gas Chromatography
- Gas Processing training-process technology
- A minimum of two years experience at a cryo plant