1. Promote customer satisfaction through appropriate interaction and responsiveness to customer needs.
2. Monitor and evaluate operations and provide feedback to supervisor.
3. Obtain all necessary samples accurate and efficiently.
4. Accurate and thorough completion of all sampling and shipping documents.
5. Place units/samples in freezer.
6. Final packing of units for daily shipment.
7. Assist in emergency medical procedures when necessary.
8. Accurate and thorough documentation of necessary records.
9. Attend all required training sessions, staff meetings, etc.
10. Maintain thorough familiarity with State and Federal Regulations, FDA approved Standard Operating Procedure Manual, OSHA, CLIA, cGMP as well as all internal company procedures.
11. Maintain equipment and work area in clean and organized manner, and report all equipment in need of repair.
12. Other duties as assigned by management.
13. Report all unsafe situations or conditions to supervisor.
14. Pay out of donor compensation.
15. Cross-train in other areas as required by the facility manager
High school diploma or equivalent.
Evaluation and/or translation of any foreign education (high school, university, or professional training) must be provided.
Must have legible handwriting.
Ability to read and write the English Language.
Must be able to use a PC.
Physical ability to operate plasma processing equipment.
Manual dexterity to perform all phases of plasma processing.
Ability to stand for extended periods of time - up to (4) hours a time.
Ability to lift, tug, pull up to fifty (50) pounds.
Grifols doesn't grimace when it comes to working with blood. The company provides products and services through three primary...