The responsibility of the Platform Architect/Solutions Architect is to understand business objectives, current and future state roadmap for assigned applications and research and recommend technical solutions that meet the business needs and aligns with future state roadmap. The role also has primary responsibility for collaborating with architecture group to ensure alignment between strategic direction and business projects and have ownership of gaining approval for solution during all phase gate reviews. This role is second in command to the Service Delivery Director for their assigned tower. The organizational impact of this position is to ensure applications are constructed or modified in a sound and maintainable fashion, enabling speed to market and stability to the business.
- Four year college degree in Computer Science, Business or related fields.
- Experience and/or other training will be considered in lieu of degree.
- 10 years experience in a broad base of information and technology related projects involving Mainframe and Open Systems Applications Development., Web Services and promote the use of Agile methodology.
- Experience working within cross-functional information technology organizations.
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Advanced knowledge of software development practice, concepts, technology and methodology.
- Knowledge of the business processes of supported business areas. Working knowledge across business areas.
- Demonstrated leadership (formal and informal) across and within a project and peer group in thought, initiative, responsibility, teamwork and culture.
- Ability to review technical work of others and deal with complex business of technical issues.
- Strong communications skills.
- Strong, responsible, and accountable leader that is both quality and customer focused.
- Ability to coach, mentor and develop the work of others.
- 2 years ago - save job
eviCore healthcare (eviCore) is a medical benefits management (MBM) company committed to making a positive impact in healthcare. Our...