transformed the enterprise software market with cloud computing. We’ve launched business apps and platforms that are as easy to use as
and as social as Facebook. And now we’ve got our sights set on the next generation of cloud computing. Recognized as the world’s 4th fastest growing company according to FORTUNE magazine, our portfolio of cloud computing technologies has revolutionized how companies manage and share business information.
With more than 5,500+ employees, the first enterprise cloud computing company to exceed $2.0B in annual revenue run rate, and more than 97,700 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. We're also one of the "Best Places to Work" (FORTUNE). If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
- You must be able to orchestrate a technical sales cycle which requires involvement of multiple resources (both internal and partner).
- You must have a proven track record in the development and delivery of differentiated custom solutions and presentations, including advanced technical concepts, to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs
- You will be expected to deliver, in an effective and timely manner, on RFI / RFPs
- You will be able to construct and deliver differentiated business cases and assist in the development of ROI/TCO studies.
- You will be expected to design a winning
solution to enable client's business initiatives to be realised.
- You will be expected to fully understand and clearly articulate the benefits of
to all levels including line of business managers, "C" level executives, Developers, IT Architects and CIO’s.
- You will be expected to present compelling
Platform & Appexchange solutions in competitive and complex sales cycles.
- You will be expected to proactively support relationships with customers and partners.
- You will be required to participate in all appropriate product, sales and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- You will be expected to display initiative, self motivation and deliver high quality work while at the same time, meeting all deadlines for both internal and external customers
- You are expected to have extensive experience in a comparable pre-sales position supporting the sales cycle in Technical Solutions selling
- Willing and able to travel domestically & occasionally internationally
- Previous experience as a sales engineer for a Technical Solutions or Development Platform company or similar technology
- You will be required to have a broad and detailed understanding of Technology and Programming Languages and be able to articulate the benefits of Cloud Computing in the context of IT challenges and the growth of other Cloud Computing strategies such as Amazon and Google.
- B.S. Computer Science or a numeracy degree
- Business Analysis and Business Case/ROI construction
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business and IT justification, and closing techniques.
- Superior presentation skills.
- Recent experience in selling to IT
- Platform and application design
- High availability architectures
- Database management experience
- Portal and integration technologies
- Internet Security
- Java, J2EE or other development environments (e.g. .Net)
- Mobile platforms (Cocoa, Android, HTML5)