Are you a top performer? Are you committed to doing the job right the first time, every time? Do you genuinely care about giving your customers more than their monies worth? Do you go out of your way to exceed your customer's expectations no matter what it takes? Do you find yourself doing extra things for the customer not because someone told you to, but because you like to? Do you feel appreciated for your dedication to excellent customer service? Or has your boss even noticed the way you go above and beyond the call of duty? We're Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, the punctual plumber, and we're looking for someone exactly like you to add to our amazing team of customer focused leaders. Would you like to work for a service company where everyone actually looks forward to coming to work every day? Any one of our world class technicians would tell you that we value honesty, integrity, and respect above dollars and cents. If you value these things as well, we want you on our team.
Only Tradesman, Journeyman, or Master licensees are needed at this time.
Our industry leading technicians:
In return, we provide:
- Serve customers with a positive attitude and enthusiasm.
- Present options on every call and assist the customer in making the best decision for their home and their family.
- Refuse to compromise company or individual integrity by performing unnecessary services.
- Prevent future breakdowns and expertly service customers by performing a safety evaluation on every call.
- Assist fellow employees whenever called upon to do so.
- Perform every job with technical excellence in order to live up to our industry leading warranties and guarantees.
- Are familiar with all aspects of plumbing repair including leak location, tankless water heaters, water filtration, tank type water heaters, all types of plumbing fixtures, drain cleaning, and drain line replacement.
- Work with a safety first mentality so that they are assured to return home healthy each evening.
- Uphold our company image of clean cut, trustworthy, non-threatening personnel.
- Act with dignity and respect in dealing with our valued customers and fellow employees.
- Are physically able to perform all plumbing repairs and replacements.
About the Company:
- A safe, stable, and satisfying work environment.
- Ample call volume so that you stay busy.
- Hourly pay so that you can be assured a certain level of compensation.
- Bonuses related to performance. Our technicians earn well above the average pay in the area.
- Company vehicles that may be driven home.
- Uniforms that are laundered weekly.
- Insurance and retirement benefits.
- Up to two weeks of vacation per year.
- Industry leading training to help you succeed beyond your wildest dreams.
- A career path including management opportunities.
- A management training program for qualified employees.
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is a nationally recognized brand that is locally owned and operated. We are one of the fastest growing plumbing companies in the nation and we are committed to our customers, our employees, and our trade.
Ben Franklin Plumbing - Duncanville, TX - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard