Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 3 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Salary Range: 65,000 to 130,000 / Annual
Willing to Travel
Relocation Assistance is available
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Are you an "A" player considering growth and opportunity in the Chicagoland area? If so, Precision would like to speak with you!!!
Precision Plumbing-Heating-Cooling & Drain Services specializes in service, repair, rehabilitation and replacement of residential plumbing, heating, cooling, and sanitary sewer lines. The main focus for Precision is maintaining a superb level of customer service and satisfaction while making business with us easy to do!
Only "A" players are welcome on this team which translates to a high level of accountability, professionalism, and performance. Team members receive first class, ongoing training to ensure every client experience is memorable and clients refer us to family and friends.
Team pride flows and each member is hard wired to exceed expectations. Individuals share a passion to be the best and to be accountable to high standards -and that's what makes our culture thrive.
We're happily celebrating our 21st anniversary this year, while maintaining an A+ Better Business Bureau rating and strong online consumer presence with hundreds of reviews of raving fans to prove it!!!
Precision Services proudly supports the following organizations:
- Naperville Area Humane Society
- Northern Illinois Food Bank
- Western Du Page Special Recreation Association
- Midwest Shelter For Homeless Vets
The Plumbing Service Technician is responsible for generating the revenue for the plumbing department. Services inclued diagnostics, professional service repairs, and equipment and system replacements in homes and businesses to the client’s satisfaction.
The Technician is responsible for proposing work, recording job descriptions, collecting customer authorizations, manage his or her truck inventory and keeping his or her service vehicle in order. Also responsible for establishing new client relationships and creating an experience that keeps the client coming back in the future.
The Plumbing Service Technician earns positive online reviews and promotes his team to prospective customers and employees. This position works under the direction of the Service Manager and welcomes coaching to develop customer service and sales skills.
- Communicates professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff and coworkers.
- Be thorough in inspections, and accurate in quoting replacements or repairs.
- Help clients make purchasing decisions that are good for the client.
- Arrive on time for work each day.
- Adhere to instructions of supervisors and managers.
- Participate in all required staff meetings and trainings.
- Help maintain and promote a high company moral, professional, and friendly work environment.
- Work hard, smart and efficiently.
- Follow the outline of company policies and procedures.
- Work independently, yet have confidence in support systems in place.
This position is based in Chicagoland IL area, qualified applicants will need to relocate.
- 3 years’ experience in service work
- Must have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, water softeners, etc.
- Must possess own tools necessary to complete plumbing diagnosis and repair.
- Applicants must have a current driver license and a good driving record as they will be driving company vehicle to customer's homes and businesses.
- Outgoing, professional, clean cut, aggressive, and drug-free.
- Squeeky clean criminal background.
- Should be able to work in a team atmosphere.
- Must have a strong desire to be the best and welcome coaching!
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity, for immediate consideration please click the apply now button to continue . After you apply, look for an email to provide further information .
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Beneift
- Disability Insurance
- Vehicle Provided
- Guaranteed weekly minimum earnings
- Paid vacations
- 6 paid holidays annually
- 401k with match
- Production bonuses
- Clean & pressed uniforms
- Spiff incentives
- Loyalty rewards program
- Paid ongoing training
We look forward to hearing from you!
MEP Jobs - 21 months ago