The Plumbing Service Technician is responsible for generating the revenue for the plumbing department. Services inclued diagnostics, professional service repairs, and equipment and system replacements in homes and businesses to the client’s satisfaction.
The Technician is responsible for proposing work, recording job descriptions, collecting customer authorizations, manage his or her truck inventory and keeping his or her service vehicle in order. Also responsible for establishing new client relationships and creating an experience that keeps the client coming back in the future.
The Plumbing Service Technician earns positive online reviews and promotes his team to prospective customers and employees. This position works under the direction of the Service Manager and welcomes coaching to develop customer service and sales skills.
- Communicates professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff and coworkers.
- Be thorough in inspections, and accurate in quoting replacements or repairs.
- Help clients make purchasing decisions that are good for the client.
- Arrive on time for work each day.
- Adhere to instructions of supervisors and managers.
- Participate in all required staff meetings and trainings.
- Help maintain and promote a high company moral, professional, and friendly work environment.
- Work hard, smart and efficiently.
- Follow the outline of company policies and procedures.
- Work independently, yet have confidence in support systems in place.
- 3 years’ experience in service work
- Must have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, water softeners, etc.
- Must possess own tools necessary to complete a plumbing diagnosis and repair.
- Applicants must have a current driver license and a good driving record as they will be driving company vehicle to customer's homes and businesses.
- Outgoing, professional, clean cut, aggressive, and drug-free.
- Should be able to work in a team atmosphere.
- Must have a strong desire to be the best and welcome coaching!
BirdDog FasTrack - 2 years ago