Looking for Poker Room Dual-Rate Dealer/ Supervisors who will be responsible for the control of the poker games and for providing quality customer service, guest satisfaction, and increasing rated play.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
- Ensure the safety and security of employees and customers.
- Deal and control poker game.
- Assisting guest with seating and chip distribution.
- Responsible for keeping the poker room in order.
- Monitor staffing levels to maintain high levels of service to guests.
- Assists the Poker Shift Manager with coordinating the department’s promotions and tournaments.
- Ensure the safety and security of all guests and Team Members.
- Acts as a Brush or Chip Runner during breaks or when necessary.
- Handles minor player disputes.
- Ensures standards of performance and regulations are followed by both dealers and guests.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Maintaining a professional working relationship among all personnel and guests.
- Knowledge of state gaming laws and regulations
- Public relations and customer service skills.
- Maintaining interpersonal working relationships among all personnel.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to assume responsibility relative to the performance of the poker room.
One to two years experience as a poker dealer and/or supervisor
High school or GED equivalent preferrably
Must be eligible to acquire Pari-Mutuel Cardroom Employee License.
Churchill Downs Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V EOE
Churchill Downs Incorporated
- 20 months ago - save job