Greetings, new applicants to GTA
GTA has been selected by a multi-billion dollar automotive Tier 1 supplier to find them top people for their team.
Under the terms of our supply agreement, we cannot divulge the name of our client until such time that you are picked for an interview, but we will share ALL data as quickly with you as quickly as you are selected for an interview. Through the use of internet search tools, you could likely figure out who our customer is as they may have the positions posted on their website as well as having given them to us.
Many firms do this as a tracking mechanism to gage their website volume. However, we would urge you to please apply through GTA as we can guarantee that your resume gets put in front of a hiring manager - all at no cost to you.
IF you apply on line to a customer, your name gets logged into their computer system and then when we submit you, it comes back to us rejected as a duplicate and there is no guarantee that your online submittal gets reviewed in a timely manner - or at all. It is simply a function of how many resources they have or dont have to review hundreds of online submittals. That is why firms engage outside staffing suppliers in order to help them through the maze of applicants. Stick with GTA and we will get your resume in front of those who can decide. That would include the HR or Recruiting Manager - and more importantly, the hiring manager.
Thank you very much for submitting your resume and please answer the pre-screening questions down below as well.
Job Title: Pole of Competence Engineer - Slush/Foaming (13-00101)
Our team at GTA Professional Staffing has been tasked to find candidates for several long term, full time direct positions.
Job location: Southfield, MI
Salary Range: Open
Looking for Pole of Competence Engineer to work on a Division special project at a centrally located suburb of Detroit, Michigan.
Key Elements of the Position:
Creation & deployment of techno best practice / standards in the worldwide environment of the POC organization.
Mastering, improvement and excellence deployment of the technology throughout all phases of its life (innovation, acquisition, development, production).
Build worldwide competences.
Understand the market best practices.
Guide the innovation activity.
Participate to the technical concept creation with Concept Engineering during acquisition phase.
Guarantee the technical policy implementation during development phase.
Ensure an expertise role to solve technical issues in production phases.
Provide trainings -- > Engineering Academy.
Play a role of technical expertise for supplier interface.
Support the monitoring of operating performance indicators like TRS, scrap rates, SMED
Define 'Best practice' for injection process, for part design and tolerances & capabilities
Watch the market and evaluate new innovations
Support innovation and programs for feasible part designs
Support innovation and programs during injection try-outs
Support 'Cross technical reviews' (CTR) for programs in development phase
Creation of feasibility studies for programs in acquisition and for programs in development phase
Support programs for injection moulds definition according our standards
Support program teams for injection process definition according FCP rules
Support plant and programs to improve quality in our plants and for cost reduction measures
Support program launches & continuous improvements in our plants
Creation of standards and guidelines as team player in a global network of experts.
Define standard key product and process characteristics for injection process and parts.
Train people in Injection Molding Technology
Support sub suppliers to improve quality and for cost reduction measures / value analysis
The ideal candidate will have/be:
5 to 10 year experience, acquired in injection molding & automotive environment
Team player, eager to learn and teach, disciplined, hard worker
Tool design, building, tuning, maintenance experience preferably
Product & process basic knowledge would be a plus
Experience in plant/production environment
Ready to travel worldwide
GTA PRE-SCREENING QUESTIONS: (please enter answers in bold after each question)
1. Please detail your experience in the creation & deployment of injection molding technology best practices and standards in a global automotive environment.
2. Please describe your experience as it relates to the mastering, improvement and deployment of injection molded part manufacturing through innovation, acquisition, development, production and process improvement assurance.
3. Do you have experience in an automotive production/manufacturing environment?
4. Please describe your experience in tool design, building, tuning.
5. Please provide details of any specific achievement(s) that you would like to highlight from your career that would make you a great fit for this position?
6. Are you currently working? If not when was your last day?
7. If you are currently working, why are you looking for new employment?
8. What is your current / last pay rate?
9. What is your desired pay rate for this position? (Please Do Not put negotiable)
10. When would you be available to interview and start this position, if selected?
11. Are you able to work in the U.S. without need for a Visa, other than a TN Visa for Canadian citizens?
Thank you very much for submitting your resume
and for answering the pre-screening questions as well.
We will get back to you as soon as the customer provides feedback.
Please feel free to contact me directly as well.
GTA - 18 months ago