Complete required testing and lab analysis associated with the Ultem Polymer manufacturing operation
• Operation of analytical instrumentation including HPLC, and FTIR
• Perform laboratory tests including solids measurement, pH, and titration and enter results into proprietary database
• Maintain accurate laboratory records and communicate results to other team members
• Completion of the following courses at a Grade “C” level or higher:
o One semester general college chemistry with lab
o One semester general college algebra
• Ability to and willingness to work on rotating shift
• Eligibility Requirements:
• You must submit your applications for employment through www.sabic-ip.com/careers to be considered
• You must be 18 years or older
• You must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
• You must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process
• You must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
• BS Chemistry Degree
• 3-5 years analytical laboratory experience
• Familiar with HPLC, titration, FTIR and other laboratory techniques.
• Excellent written and oral skills, ability to effectively communicate, organized.
• Working knowledge of the hazards of handling chemicals, working knowledge of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and understanding of laboratory practices and analysis.