Do Your Best Work Here!
the world's largest provider of branded casino entertainment. Since its
beginning in Reno, Nevada almost 70 years ago, Caesars has grown through
development of new properties, expansions and acquisitions. On June 13, 2005,
Harrah’s Entertainment acquired Caesars Entertainment, Inc. and now owns or
manages through various subsidiaries more than 54 casinos in five countries,
primarily under the Harrah's, Caesars and Horseshoe brand names. With nearly 4
million square feet of casino space, more than 40,000 hotel rooms and nearly
100,000 employees, the Caesars portfolio is the most diverse in the gaming
industry. Caesars Entertainment is focused on building loyalty and
value with its customers through a unique combination of great service,
excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and
• Lifeguard certified
• CPR for the professional rescuer; first aid training
• Fast paced environment
• Must have enthusiasm and posses excellent customer skills
• Must be able to tolerate a close knit environment with constant co-worker involvement
• Requires heavy lifting, bending, pushing and pulling
• Must be able to work in extreme temperatures and other adverse conditions
• Able to lift 50 lbs
• Stand and move throughout the pool as required in an efficient expedient manner, regardless of extremes in temperature
• Maintain the physical stamina and proper mental attitude to perform under pressure and deal with emergency situations
• Assess a situation and perform rescue skills in accordance with the American Red Cross guidelines
• Must be able to swim 500 meters nonstop performing one or more of the following strokes: sidestroke, crawl or breaststroke.
Physical, Mental and Environmental Demands : ?Must be able to lift 50-75 lbs. Stand and move throughout the pool area as required during an assigned shift in an efficient, expedient manner, regardless of extremes in temperature. Maintain the physical stamina and proper mental attitude to perform under pressure and deal with emergency situations.
above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work
being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not
intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of
all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so
Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description
part of Caesars Entertainment’s employment process, finalist candidates will be
required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being
extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Caesars Entertainment - 13 months ago
Caesars Entertainment Corporation (formerly Harrah's Entertainment) likes to spread its bets. The firm owns and/or operates more than...