The Bristal Assisted Living Residence offers the ultimate in senior living providing Care Beyond Compare to all our Residents. The Bristal Assisted Living provides seniors a living environment that is safe and nurturing, nestled in surroundings that are luxurious and comfortable. We offer our Residents the necessary support to lead happy, self-directed lives.
At the present time we are looking for experienced Porters to help create a clean and comfortable environment for our Residents.
In this position you will be required to maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of our busy common areas to include: bathrooms, function rooms, stairways, hallways, parking lot, sidewalks, windows, carpets, floors and all other public areas as required. You will report to the Housekeeping Director and assist where needed to maintain a clean, safe and comfortable environment for Residents, guests and staff. Special cleaning projects and assistance with snow removal as necessary may be required.
Evening hours. Schedule may include one weekend day.
- A pleasant and courteous demeanor when dealing with peers, supervisors, guest, Residents and management
- Must be very thorough with cleaning practices
- Experience providing cleaning services in a fast paced environment
- Experience with a senior population preferred
- Must be able to communicate in English
The Bristal Assisted Living - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -