Portfolio Manager, Alpha Generation research - Cash Equities Systematic Portfolios, CT, USA $250K Basic + Performance & experienced linked bonus to attract and retain the best.
Our client, a global US multi-strategy hedge fund, would like to appoint an experienced PM / Alpha generator to drive the build out of a cash equities systematic trading portfolio for the firm.
Reporting to the Head of Systematic Trading, you role will encompass:
(1) Leading the firm's effort to build out a cash equities systematic trading portfolio. Initially, designing and deploying cash equities systematic trading strategies utilizing the firm's prop capital that matches internal infrastructure and risk profile. Ideally, this will mean a portfolio of highly scalable US cash equity systematic trading strategies with a holding period of no less than 5-10 days through to long term; Sharpe ratios >1.5; that are based on a blend of technical and fundamental inputs.
(2) Linked to the above, leading the firm's effort to design a portfolio that will attract investor capital from existing and new investors.
(3) Based on performance and organic growth, to gradually build a dedicated team of researchers to optimise and further build our the cash equities systematic trading business for the firm.
The firm's President & CIO, are firmly committed to the build out of this new portfolio and business area. This is a high visibility strategic role and opportunity that will require the incumbent to interact constantly with the senior executives of the firm. Notwithstanding, and for the initial period, this is a pure hands on role. Your individual effort, drive and success will determine the hire of new individuals and build out of a team.
- At least 5+ years experience in researching and live trading of purely systematic US cash equity trading strategies with holding periods of between 5-10 days to the long term.
- Live performance record of strategies that have performed consistently well and with Sharpe rations greater than 1.5.
- Experience of designing and trading systematic strategies that have both a technical and fundamental blend is highly desirable.
- 100% hands on full lifecycle skill set with the appetite and long term perspective to grow organically and steadily with the firm in this new domain.
- Collegiate mindset both in terms of work ethic and compensation structure.
- Outstanding academic background.
If you find this role of interest, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference “ SUSH “. Alternatively, please call our office at (646)502-8555 and ask to speak with Suresh for a confidential discussion. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to engaging with you.
- 2 years ago - save job
Founded in 1994, MavenSearch is the leading directory and search engine for Jewish content related websites.
Using advanced proprietary...