Banc of America Merchant Services, LLC is the result of a strategic alliance between Bank of America and First Data Corp. As an industry leader with a powerful commitment to the merchant business, Bank of America Merchant Services delivers a comprehensive suite of innovative payment solutions to merchants of all sizes. We are the number one U.S. payments processor today with over 13.5 billion credit card transactions processed annually, representing approximately 300,000 merchant based relationships. We have industry-leading products, world-class technology solutions, an expansive geographic footprint, and 1,600 full-time associates. We offer outstanding career opportunities and advancement and we promote a healthy work/life balance through special benefits and programs. Bank of America Merchant Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Bank of America Merchant Services is looking for a Portfolio Performance Manager. The Portfolio Performance Manager is responsible for leading the process to measure and manage the portfolio of existing customers. This includes measuring and managing a pipeline of renewals, revenue enhancement and cost reduction initiatives. The Portfolio Performance Manager will work with Portfolio Managers to appropriately track and manage portfolio opportunities in a CRM tool, report on these opportunities, facilitate review meetings, and identify action plans.0020The Portfolio Performance Manager will work with the Business Unit Leader to measure and report Portfolio Manager, Vice President, and Senior Vice President scorecards for use in incentive compensation analysis.
• Design and develop reporting strategies by proactively understanding the portfolio strategy and goals.
• Understand the data elements contained in various systems/tools and extract data for reporting purposes.
• Build reports and summarizes complex data for review and analysis.
• Provide insights into complex business issues and recommends solutions based on an advanced understanding of business processes and metrics.
• Fulfill requests for ad hoc report requests as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 2+ years related sales performance reporting and analytics
• CRM tool skillset (e.g. Salesforce.com, Siebel, or others)
• Knowledge of payments industry.
• Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment.
• Strong problem solving and data analytic skills.
• Ability to work with data to run/interpret analytics and identify trends.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong analytical, planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
Bank of America Merchant Services is more than a payment processor. We give businesses momentum. We enable businesses to grow and cultivate...