The Program Coordinator is responsible for the timely and efficient processing of student applications, mailing of grades and materials to campuses, and general administrative duties. The program coordinator also supports the department with its efforts to convert interested students into applicants and from applicants to enrolled students.
Essential Functions listed in order of importance :
- Process student internship applications through our Customer Relations Management system: data entry, scanning of supporting documents, continual monitoring of system for new and completed applications
- Assist with preparing and mailing student portfolios and grades to campuses
- Maintain contact with students regarding status of application and missing materials and, through various means (emails, calls, etc.), assist with outreach to students who have started applications in order to convert them to applicants
- Coordinate the mailing of midterm reports to campuses
- Recruit at approximately 5 institutions each semester
- Respond to student inquiries by phone, email and online chat
- Survey students who withdrew from the program after acceptance to gather in-depth information about the reason for withdrawal
- Assist with entry of student information into prospect database and maintain enrollment files
Education and Experience an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience will be considered :
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities which are critical to the successful performance of the job. These may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with the position :
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but associate's degree with relevant office experience may be acceptable
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM system preferred
Equipment Used to Perform the Job which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position :
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally
- Ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy in data entry with minimal errors
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work collaboratively
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and around deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to main confidentiality
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to all stakeholders
- Proficiency in MS Office with strong knowledge of Excel and Word
Physical Abilities commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform described essential functions of this job. These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Standard office equipment including a facsimile machine, photocopier, and telephone system
- Personal Computer, job-related software and printer
This job description is no way states or implies that these are the only duties performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested, subject to all applicable state and federal laws.
- The employee may frequently lift and/or move up to 25lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, precise hand-eye coordination, and the ability to identify and distinguish colors. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use repetitive wrist, hand, and/or finger movement, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl.
Certain job functions described herein may be subjected to possible modification in accordance with applicable state and federal laws.