Post-Acute Care, Process Analyst
Brooksource is searching for analysts to join their leading healthcare client’s post-acute care, information services team in Charlotte, NC as a contract to hire employee. Qualified candidates will have a background in home health, skilled nursing, sleep services or other post-acute care practices. This position will work to define the capacity for technology within the department. If you are passionate about healthcare, technology, and establishing best practices, this is a great opportunity for you!
· Under general supervision, formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems.
· Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
· Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents and maintains those programs.
· Competent to work on most phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities, but requires instruction and guidance in other phases.
· Participates in all aspects of information systems lifecycle (info planning, business requirements definition, implementation, productions support).
· Ability to communicate and manage project scope.
· Ability to develop work plans, estimate tasks, set budgets.
· Ability to break down complex problems into manageable tasks.
· Ability to understand client’s functional requirements and offer alternatives.
· Experience in configuring package systems.
· Experience in redefining business processes to fit with chosen packaged systems.
· Conducts training when applicable.
Brooksource - 22 months ago