Job Title: Post Doctoral Research Scientist - FDE
Note: This position is not permanent. It is for a fixed duration of 2 years, with the option to extend an additional 2 years.
The successful applicant will perform exploratory work in the field of metabolic disorders and work on unraveling novel mechanisms of action for peptides/proteins/FGFs with known involvement in glucose homeostasis. The position provides an opportunity to generate data for high-quality, peer-reviewed publications while simultaneously giving the scientist exposure to drug discovery research. The post-doctoral scientist will work closely with a mentor and other team members to drive a project.
- Experimental design and execution.
- Data collection and analysis of results.
- Verbal and written presentation of scientific results, and communication with other scientists.
- Ph.D. or M.D. /Ph.D. in biochemistry, molecular or cellular biology, pharmacology or a related discipline is required.
- Strong metabolic in vivo techniques (dosing, sampling, and tissue collection from rodents).
- Previous postdoctoral experience in diabetes, endocrinology, intracellular signaling or receptor pharmacology is highly desired
Apply Online at: https://jobs.brassring.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?jobId=809818&PartnerId=25428&SiteId=5645&type=mail&JobReqLang=1&recordstart=1&JobSiteId=5645&JobSiteInfo=809818_5645&gqid=1205
- Excellence in critical thinking, data analysis.
- Solid in vitro skills (cell culture, DNA/RNA manipulations, Western blotting, and receptor pharmacology).
- Interest in working with biologics.
Lilly credits its exceptional employees for its successes, and knows the key to ongoing achievement lies in attracting and retaining the best people. A company rich in heritage, Lilly employs individuals, conducts research and markets products worldwide. By providing for the unmet needs of our customers through a continuous stream of innovation, we will outgrow all competitors.
Lilly earns consistent and wide recognition for creating an exceptional work environment while maintaining our highly regarded reputation in the Pharmaceutical Industry and Community.
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN THE LAB OF ALEXEI KHARITONENKO.
ELI LILLY AND COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- 2 years ago - save job
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in...