Responsible for design, development, and documentation for the release of new products to manufacturing. The Engineer/Project Manager will lead a cross-functional team, directly interacting with the customer in order to analyze a market opportunity, create project goals, and accomplish those goals. This individual is responsible for both customer satisfaction and the financial performance of their projects.
- Establish a project target both through internal research and direct interaction with the customer.
- Organize the project time line and action items with a cross-functional NPI, quality, and manufacturing team.
- Oversee fabrication of prototypes and communicate necessary design information with suppliers.
- Conduct design and testing, including field testing and operation of vehicles.
- Create and maintain BOM and ECN documentation.
- Track the project to the target and report to management at key milestones.
- Meet the needs of the customer and satisfy the project profitability requirements of the company.
Enthusiasm and experience with power sports products is a plus. Engineering experience in the power sports industry is valued.
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or related field of study, plus three years of relevant experience in either suspension damper development or the power sports industry.
- Proficiency with Pro-E/3D modeling and FEA experience.
Fox Racing Shox - 23 months ago
Compass Diversified Holdings helps niche companies navigate their way toward profitability. The holding company owns controlling stakes in...