PowerBuilder Developer- Health IT
United States-Arkansas-Little Rock
US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
Northrop Grumman is seeking an experienced PowerBuilder Developer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to work with a team of business analysts, software developers, system architects, testers, and trainers to develop/maintain in production an enterprise level system. The position is located in Little Rock, Arkansas. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Health IT, Health and Human Services operating unit.
The selected candidate will be responsible for providing senior-level programming/technical expertise on project development tasks ranging from low level system maintenance projects to highly complex enterprise solutions; this individual
will lead the effort to complete analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of these projects.
This individual will require highly developed communication skills and will work directly with the client, will track and monitor project status, and escalate risks to the Project Manager.
This candidate may also be called on to participate in data conversion of existing legacy mainframe systems to a new
DHS EEF framework Intermediate Database
and assist in the development of a Migration Plan for new DHS EEF framework system Interfaces.
The role will report directly to the Project Manager.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of a degree. 5 Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD.
· At least 5 years’ experience with system development or data conversion programming
· Experience in database design and/or modeling
· Experience with projects ranging from simple to enterprise solutions
· Experience with all phases of the software development lifecycle process
· Excellent communication and writing skills
· Experience using ETL tools a plus
· Experience converting data related to health and human services programs a plus
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman - 15 months ago
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...