1001205 Powertrain Controls Engineer - JT1013 (59391)
Powertrain Controls Engineer
- The Powertrain electrical Diesel Controller Engineer is responsible for all CUSW Diesel Controller software requirements and validation of requirement.
- Requirements include subsystem feature requirements, diagnostics, CAN, service and plant tester requirements.
- Typical Duties: Vehicle level troubleshooting of all ECU software related issues Plant support
- BSEE, BSME
- Must understand diesel and transmission control systems, CAN / BUS communications
- Good understanding of diesel electrical systems
- Component releasing Knowledge with automotive diagnostic tools
- Knowledge with plant testers
- FMEA & DVP&R
- Auto Code and Test Vector tools
- IBOX, DCPLOT, TRUECAL, PACRAT, PowerCAL
Degree: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Position Duration: Long Term Contract Position
Keywords: Powertrain Engineer, Powertrain, Engine Engineer, Engine, Transmission, Torque Converter, Diesel, Diesel Engineer, Electrical Diesel Engineer, Electrical Components for Diesel Engine, control systems
TTi - 10 months ago