The Practice Development Specialist position allows a motivated, driven individual to join a growth company in the Aesthetic Medical Device industry in a sales, marketing and customer service capacity and make an immediate impact. This position will offer the unique opportunity to be a part of a rapidly expanding company that is selling exclusive, non-invasive aesthetic treatment technology to plastic surgeons and cosmetic dermatologists. The person filling this position will be heavily involved with key clinician customers and be a part of a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment.
The Practice Development Specialist will be evaluated on ability to drive regional territory procedure growth as specifically measured by transducer utilization growth within strategically selected accounts. Additionally, this key field-based marketing person will also be measured on a monthly/quarterly basis on effectiveness of integration, implementation and performance tracking of patient promotion programs.
- Territory management activities, including but not limited to:
- Account Management for select accounts
- Assess field-identified accounts for ultimate selection as a PDS account
- Collaborate with customers for optimized inventory levels and ordering norms
- Train practice personnel how to sell the Ultherapy procedure to potential patients through role playing and ‘see one, do one, teach one’ technique
- Update Ulthera database (salesforce.com) with specific PDS account activities
- Ensure accounts are aware of and integrating new clinical and marketing programs and resources
- Facilitate system in-servicing and user-level technical support on an ad-hoc basis
- Ensure practice stakeholders are generally informed and satisfied
- Practice Marketing
- Train practice management personnel on available tools and resources
- Assist the practice in planning their Ultherapy promotional program; provide hands-on executional assistance in adapting and implementing promotional tactics (based on foundational corporate templates and modular plan) Review photography process; assist in improving pictures (before & after) and securing consents to use for marketing purposes
- Facilitate assessment of patient satisfaction levels; assist in using the data to drive demand / fine-tune areas in need
- Review practice integration of technology and how it fits/can be packaged with other offerings
- Provide on-hand assistance with special practice promotion event
- Product and Clinical Support
- Provide ad-hoc clinical coaching, escalating to the Territory Manager/CAS when indicated
- Provide patient consultation coaching
- Provide support for customer to peer presentations
Heavy travel requirement. Amount depends on region and objectives.
- Clinical acumen and Clinical Aesthetics experience highly desired
- BS / BA in clinical health care or business highly preferred. MBA or MSN desirable.
- Minimum 3 years of professional sales and/or marketing in medical device or pharmaceutical industry required.
- Extensive healthcare customer (physicians, nurses, practice Specialist) experience a must: partnerships, collaboration and influence; experience in aesthetics a plus.
- Direct creation of tools, processes and programs designed to drive effective and efficient marketing efforts at an owner-operated business level a must
- Basic understanding/willingness to learn select basics of graphics programs (e.g. Adobe In Design, Illustrator) highly desirable
- Strong understanding of corporate, clinical and regulatory processes.
- Organized, task-oriented,
- Goal-oriented and results-driven
- Poise and ability to tactfully challenge status quo.
- Strong presentation and influence skills essential.
- Experience in / knowledge of aesthetics preferred.
3 plus years of Marketing experience
Medical Device, Marketing, Aesthetics
Ulthera, Inc - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard