HCA Physician Services implements innovative, value added solutions that help physicians deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare to support HCA's commitment to the care and improvement of human life. We focus on quality, streamlining operations and continuously improving technology as we strive to provide the best possible patient care and serve our community.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's leading provider of healthcare services.
This strategic leadership position will manage the overall operations of the practice, ensuring a vision and strategy for future growth. This Practice Manager also provides expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES - This position requires the following minimum requirements:
- Directs, supervises and coaches front office and clinical staff daily.
- Develops vision for practice and executes plans to achieve vision.
- Identifies strategy for growth and executes plans to achieve growth goals.
- Managing the flow of the clinic to insure compliance, efficiency and patient satisfaction.
- Problem solving and addressing issues raised by physicians, employees, and patients
- Marketing the practice in the local community
- Responsible for carrying out all established policies.
- Full Profit and Loss responsibility of the physician practice, including revenue, expenses and budgeting.
- Knowledge of organization policies, procedures, systems, and objectives.
- Knowledge of fiscal management and human resource management techniques.
- Knowledge of accounting systems, insurance billing and collecting, and budgets.
- Skill in planning, organizing, and supervising.
- Skill in exercising initiative, judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making.
- Skill in developing and maintaining effective relationships with medical and administrative staff, patients, and the public.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
- Ability to counsel/discipline personnel as requested or as may become necessary.
- Ability to delegate authority, responsibility to other staff personnel as deemed necessary to perform their assigned duties.
- Ability to handle information in a confidential manner.
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum three to five years of leadership or management experience in a medical office is required.
- Proven track record in growing physician practice revenues and volumes.
- Physician Practice marketing expertise with a variety of tactics to grow and develop business.