We are committed to providing patients with the care they need, and bridging the gap that has prevented access to care for many. For an estimated 47 million Americans, lack of access to affordable dental care is a real problem and by joining Aspen Dental you can be part of the solution.
Aspen Dental office teams understand that when you do what is right for the patient, you do what is right for the practice. Operations Managers align with talented, caring dentists and assist them by providing highly efficient, fully comprehensive support services. In this role you will lead by example and motivate the office team by exemplifying the Aspen vision, mission, values and culture. Other responsibilities include office staff management, patient services, and office administration duties.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Provides superior patient service demonstrating responsiveness and sensitivity to patient needs with urgency to resolve any patient dissatisfaction in accordance with patient needs, company policies and procedures, government regulations and dental board standards.
- Responds to key performance indicators to ensure practice success.
- Staffs and motivates the office team for optimal practice performance.
- Takes initiative, holding team and self accountable to the highest standards of performance and behavior.
- 2-5 years experience in a sales management or retail management environment, some combination of management and sales required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to make decisions independently.
- Competitive spirit with a strong desire to succeed, exceed goals, and maximize opportunities.
- Demonstrates the ability to solve common problems and to provide immediate solutions.
- Demonstrates the ability to build relationships, both internally and with patients.
- Knowledge of basic dental terminology a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office business applications and other office related products.
Aspen Dental - 11 months ago