Cormant Inc. has its global headquarters in San Luis Obispo, California. Our Cormant-CS software manages data centers for banks, governments, universities and tech companies all over the world. And we do the job better than our competition — we know because our customers keep telling us. We have a very open and friendly working environment and we value creativity and team interactions over rigid and restrictive processes. We have big screens, whiteboards all over the place and an office in downtown San Luis Obispo so we can be closer to coffee, and occasionally food. |
With continued growth in sales we are expanding our pre/post sales technical consulting team. The role involves interaction with prospective and current customers, all of whom have a strong technical background to build or expand their interest and use of the Cormant solution.
The successful applicant will have a good grasp of both Microsoft technologies as well as data center IT infrastructure and be comfortable talking to and presenting to prospects and customers across all corporate levels, both face to face and remotely. Travel within North America and some global travel is expected with this position. A sense of humor and self-motivation are important.
Experience and Skills
- Working independently, and as part of Cormant sales teams, conduct technical sales presentations and nurture prospective customers to close sales.
- Develop sales/solutions proposals for customer and channel partners.
- Work with customers on proof of concept trials.
- Post sale consulting as part of the Cormant implementation team to configure Cormant-CS, provide data migration services, training and process documentation.
- Interact with customers at trade shows and other events to develop product awareness.
- Keep meticulous records of all activities within the Cormant CRM database.
We have a very open company culture where initiative is rewarded. This is a full-time position. We offer a competitive salary, health, dental and vacation leave.
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with customers in person and remotely.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Four years technical sales experience.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Microsoft and MS SQL knowledge.
- Understanding of, or experience in, enterprise data centers.
- Some scripting or ‘C’ language knowledge is useful.
Please e-mail your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . We want to fill this position immediately.
Cormant, Inc. - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard