With continued growth in sales we are expanding our pre/post sales technical consulting team with this full time position. The role involves working with prospective customers to ensure they understand the competitive and technical advantages of the Cormant solution. The chosen applicant will win new customers as well as work with current customers to maximize their use of Cormant-CS.
As our customer base is often very technical, the successful applicant will have a very good grasp of both Microsoft technologies as well as data center IT infrastructure. They will be comfortable talking with and presenting to prospects and customers across all corporate levels, both face to face and remotely. Some travel within North America and limited global travel is expected with this position. A sense of humor and self-motivation are very important.
Experience and Skills:
- Work independently and as part of Cormant consulting teams, conduct technical sales presentations and nurture prospective customers to close sales.
- Develop sales and solutions proposals for customers and channel partners.
- Work with customers on specifying, building and carrying out proof of concept trials.
- Post sale consulting as part of the on-site Cormant implementation team to configure Cormant-CS and provide data migration services, training and process documentation.
- Design and architect solutions within the Cormant-CS software for prospective and new customers.
- Engage customers at trade shows and other events to develop product awareness.
- Manage both in-house and cloud technical environments used by customers and staff.
- Maintain meticulous records of all activities within the Cormant CRM database.
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with customers both in-person and remotely.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A minimum of four years in a technical or IT related position and ideally two years technical consulting experience.
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Server and MS SQL platforms.
- Understanding of, or experience in, enterprise data centers.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Some scripting or ‘C’ language knowledge is a plus.
We have a very open company culture where initiative is rewarded. We offer a competitive salary, health, dental and life insurance, vacation leave and 401k with company contribution.
About Cormant, Inc.:
Cormant has been an expert at IT infrastructure management software for the data center and beyond (DCIM) since 2001. Cormant’s solutions are sold globally with customers and partners on six continents encompassing all industries. Cormant is focused on working with customers to improve their management, control and reporting processes by delivering Cormant-CS, a DCIM solution that provides a single-pane-of-glass view to where the physical and logical layers of IT infrastructure meet. Learn more on our homepage at www.cormant.com .
Please e-mail your application letter and resume to email@example.com . We want to fill this position immediately.