Establish personal income goals that are consistent with the dealership standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals with the guidance and assistance of the sales manager(s).
Determining each customer's vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
Demonstrating vehicles, including going on test drives.
Delivering vehicles to customer and ensure that the customer understands the product features of the vehicle, warranty and paperwork to lay the foundation for customer loyalty.
Introducing the customer to the finance associate and informing the customer that the finance associate will thoroughly explain the extended warranty and other benefits of additional coverage on the vehicle.
Attending weekly sales meetings.
Meeting with the sales manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analysis.
Maintain customer information in a contact management system.
Other duties as assigned.
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, verification of social security number and passing a drug test at a certified testing facility.
- An o
utgoing and friendly personality, strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport with all types of people.
- Previous sales experience preferred. We will train the right personality. Previous auto dealership experience preferred.
- Professional, ethical, respectful.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to follow
- Proficient computer skills including email.
- Some college or college degree preferred.
- Current, valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record required.
Welcome to the Luther Family of Dealerships.When Rudy Luther opened his first dealership in 1952 at 222 Hennepin in downtown Minneapolis, he...