Facility Description : Montgomery Surgery Center, with its affiliated physicians and partners, is committed to delivering high quality surgical services to ensure a superior patient experience and clinical outcomes. Our center operates with 4 Operating Rooms and 2 Procedure Rooms.
Duties of Position:
The Pre-op Call Nurse is responsible collecting necessary pre-op information and documents from doctors’ offices and patients related to upcoming surgery. Duties include, but are not limited to:
Specialty experience required? Maryland LPN license required.
- Work collaboratively with doctors’ offices to collect necessary information and paperwork
- Build patient relationships over the phone
- Work collaboratively with other clinical teammates to identify and assess patient risks
- Organize, file, and maintain medical records
- Protect the privacy of patient data and records
- Multi-task, set priorities, and follow through
- Assist teammates with other tasks as required
Monster - 14 months ago
HealthSouth is actually all over the map as one of the largest rehabilitation services providers in the nation. Its facilities include...