The individual will be directly reporting to the REO Closing Manager in the REO Closing department of Bayview Loan Servicing, LLC. He/she will be responsible for monitoring the status of residential and commercial deeds. The portfolio mix will change as the needs of the servicer change and may consist ay any given time.
The individual will be responsible for following up on deeds and ensuring they get recorded in a timely fashion. He/she will have to interact with outside counsel on a daily basis as well as internal departments. Also, need to review said deeds.
- Monitor status of deeds to be recorded
- Ensure the timely deed recordings
- Run Follow-Up List on weekly basis and ensure that all delinquent events have been attended to.
- Update and comment on status of deeds
- Responsible for engaging outside counsel
- Ensure management is aware when issues
- Must be able to communicate effectively and efficiently with others.
- Good computer skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP, Word, and Excel
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new tasks
- Good accounting/mathematics knowledge and ability to work comfortably with numbers
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast paced environment and to handle a large volume of cases/loans
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work overtime as needed
Experience as a foreclosure/title coordinator in a loan servicing environment preferred
Minimum 1 to 2 years of servicing experience.
Basic familiarity with general real estate law.