Adaptive Planning is looking for a talented and highly motivated results-oriented individual to be a part of our PreSales/Solution Architect team. We need a high quality hands-on player who will deliver as a direct performer as well as proactively contribute across our business operations. The candidate will be committed to excellence and will bring enthusiasm, expertise and creativity to our company.
This position will perform the Presales activities including performing demos (standard and custom) and trial support. You will rapidly become an expert in our solution and perform sales presentations via WebEx to our customers and prospects. You will collaborate with our sales, marketing and services teams to continually improve our demonstration including sales scripts, discovery process, best practices, sharing expertise/training and guiding solution development. You will also provide presales support to our partners.
Specific responsibilities include:
- The delivery of standard and customized technical product presentations, demonstrations, workshops and seminars.
- To assist in the closure of sales opportunities by demonstrating a complete understanding of and resolving questions regarding our solution, services and training.
- Executing and supporting software trial plans.
- To contribute to the qualification of prospects, proposed demonstration criteria, proof of concept system builds and sales cycle closure plans.
- Supporting all sales, marketing, technical and channel objectives.
- To assist sales in the response to RFIs.
Qualified applicants should submit their resume and a cover letter highlighting their relevant experience to the company via email at email@example.com .
- Proven domain expertise and success for 5+ years in Performance Management solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have desire and ability to drive success in a start up environment.
- Must have Bachelors degree or higher
- 2 years ago - save job