We are seeking a highly motivated technical person for our Sales Organization. The Sales Engineer will be involved in all aspects of the sales cycle and will play a critical role in growing our business worldwide. The role will demand interaction with business/marketing groups as well as with staff within the data analytics groups. Your ability to evoke confidence in our solutions and technology platform to overcome all technical objections in the sales cycle is essential.
- Conduct product demonstrations and lead technical discussions - Perform product configurations for customer demos
- Develop technical presentations and formulate responses to prospect’s and customer’s RFPs
- Conduct technical analysis and maintain working knowledge of competitive offerings to our solutions
- Support Channel Sales Activities
- 2-5 years of successful pre-sales experience working for a technology company.
- Experience working within a sales organization and being responsible for the technical aspects of the sales cycle.
- Experience with web technologies
- Excellent communication skills including listening, speaking, presenting and demonstrating technical software products. - Excellent written communication skills.
- Able to handle stressful situations in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently, ability to adapt quickly, positive attitude
- BS degree in a technical field (CS, EE, etc)
- Experience with hosted and SaaS solutions/infrastructure
- Familiarity with Social Media Platforms
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies: Cassandra, Mahout, Hadoop - Background in professional services and/or sales support groups
Dachis Group is the global leader in data-driven social marketing solutions. Built on a proprietary big data analytics platform, Dachis Group’s social performance measurement and amplification software applications, collaborative insights and reporting capabilities, and world leading data-driven social marketing solutions group help the world’s largest brands engage@scale with their customers.
Every day, Dachis Group’s big data social analytics platform monitors over 10 billion social behaviors and 50 million+ social signals in real-time. Dachis Group delivers powerful insights by tracking, monitoring and helping manage conversations and content across 35,000 brands, 100 million social accounts, and an aggregate audience of 7 billion followers, fans, subscribers and contributors from 233 countries across dozens of the largest social platforms.
The company serves many of the world’s largest brand marketers and their agencies including Disney, Estée Lauder, US Cellular, Hewlett Packard, Nestlé, and Nokia.