Pre-Sales Engineering Intern
PreSales Engineers are expert users of OPNET , and work with the world’s leading enterprises, government agencies, telecommunications manufacturers and service providers to apply the latest networking technologies and to better understand the technologies of tomorrow. As an Intern on this team, you will use your engineering and communication skills to assist the team with keeping our 100+ demo rigs up, running, and healthy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Here’s what you should bring to the table:
- OPNETWORK lab creation, testing, feedback
- Writing and performing scripts throughout the day
- Setting up automated testing of various product demo rigs
- Documenting all demos/rigs
- Setting up automated testing of various demo rigs
- Documenting escalation procedure when a rig goes down.
- Current enrollment in a graduate/undergraduate program in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Strong software or application development background
- A solid background and strong interest in networking principles and technologies
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork spirit as well as the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Experience with VMWare is a plus
- Must be motivated to have an impact on our products, our company, and the state of the art.