Increase Coastal Beverage Company, Inc.’s market share in assigned accounts. Develop and maintain strong relationships with decision-makers through professionalism, product knowledge, and excellent sales/service techniques. Place product orders and communicate with CSR and Merchandisers concerning any special instructions, account issues, or displays. Analyze, forecast and plan for account sales activity impacted by special events, advertising, holidays, price promotions, weather, etc. Recommend product sales improvement techniques to customers through merchandising, displays, promotions, and advertising. Ensure pricing and POS is current and accurate; ensure product, coolers, and back stock are all kept neat and clean. Maximize opportunities by communicating pricing promotions and new products.
Essential Job Functions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
• The employee regularly is required to walk, sit, and talk or hear.
• The employee is regularly required to stand; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move more than 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
• Must maintain a good driving record both on and off the job and must be able to safely operate a motor vehicle on behalf of the company.
We are looking for service-driven employees who would like the opportunity to work in the beer/beverage industry. Must have excellent customer service & communication skills, professional appearance & demeanor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing or 2 to 5 years relevant wholesale distribution sales experience or an equivalent combination of each.
- Advanced communication skills and a proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=5887971
* * * * *
Coastal Beverage Company offers a competitive salary and benefits package including 401(k) plan, health, dental, S125 plans, life, and disability coverage.
All candidates must consent to pre-employment inquiries and tests including criminal background, MVR check, and drug tests.
Coastal Beverage Company, Inc - 14 months ago