1. Increase Coastal Beverage Company, Inc.’s market share in assigned accounts.
2. Develop and maintain strong relationships with decision-makers through professionalism, product knowledge, and excellent sales/service techniques.
3. Stay current and comply with ABC and industry regulations.
4. Place product orders and communicate with CSR and Merchandisers concerning any special instructions, account issues, or displays.
5. Analyze, forecast and plan for account sales activity impacted by special events, advertising, holidays, price promotions, weather, etc.
6. Recommend product sales improvement techniques to customers through merchandising, displays, promotions, and advertising.
7. Ensure pricing and POS is current and accurate; ensure product, coolers, and back stock are all kept neat and clean.
8. Maximize opportunities by communicating pricing promotions and new products.
9. Rotate products and ensure that there is no out-of-code product in account.
10. Resolve customer complaints regarding products or service; escalate customer issues to a supervisor or manager as needed.
11. Achieve monthly sales goals and maintain knowledge of performance using tools and technology to stay abreast of current account sales.
12. Manage POS forecasts, orders, and inventory for N/A brands.
13. Stay abreast of industry and company information through communication resources such as flyers, bulletin boards, reading materials, sales meetings, Intranet, and route accounting systems.
14. Responsible for assigned company vehicle (maintenance, cleanliness, etc.) assigned company equipment, and invoice payments accepted from customers.
15. Comply with all internal policies/procedures, supplier requirements/agreements, laws, and regulations.
16. Works in a safe manner using PPE, applying safe driving techniques, and lifting properly at all times.
17. All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Possess Associate’s Degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, or six months to one year of similar/related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Possess intermediate communication skills, math skills and reasoning skills. Possess basic computer skills requiring knowledge of or capacity to learn inventory software, route accounting software, Internet, e-mail, and basic word processing or spreadsheet software. Possess ability to drive a company vehicle.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Coastal Beverage Company offers a competitive salary and benefits package including 401(k) plan, health, dental, S125 plans, life, and disability coverage.
All candidates must consent to pre-employment inquiries and tests including criminal background, MVR check, and drug tests.
Coastal Beverage Company, Inc - 30+ days ago