Since 2006, Appirio has helped companies power their business with the cloud. We provide professional services backed by a team of 600 strategy and technology experts, an innovative technology platform, and a 60,000 person crowdsourcing community that lets enterprises move faster, rethink processes and change the way their employees work. We’ve been recognized by organizations such as the World Economic Forum, the Wall Street Journal, Gartner and IDC, and are backed by Sequoia Capital, GGV and General Atlantic.
Cloud, social and mobile are changing the face of IT and business and Appirio is at the heart of this revolution. We offer employees the opportunity to work with industry pioneers, the latest in technology, and some of the most innovative customers in the world.
- Provide technical support in sales calls, solution presentations, and assist the Enterprise Account Executive with understanding customer requirements
- Translate customer business objectives and requirements into solutions and level-of-effort estimates to implement those solutions
- Provides input for RFI and RFP responses, including the effort estimate, project team, timeline, implementation methodology and solution components
- Deliver excellent services sales presentations to the customer in support of the sales process
- Anticipates customer needs and identifies appropriate solution alternatives
- Respond to customer questions and objections on technical issues
- Provide informal training and mentoring skills to customers and other Appirio employees
- Validates technical recommendations against customer requirements and assists with preparing statements of work
- Travel up to 50%
Education and Experience
- Team player with ability to work and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams across sales, delivery, operations, etc.
- Gain technical skills and expertise in Appirio products, services, and implementation methodology as well as the Workday solution and methodology
- Partner with the Appirio sales team to drive new services revenue
- Must have the ability to take joint ownership of the assigned accounts/opportunities with the Account Executive and lead account management on technical issues
- Ability to connect with customers to become a trusted technical advisor
- Work with Enterprise Account Executives and Offshore Team to develop customer demonstrations and prototypes.
- Support 'proof of concept' installations to help customers evaluate Appirio capabilities
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience implementing HCM, Financials, Payroll Products, Benefits, Talent Management, Performance Management, Compensation, Succession Planning, Employee Self Service and/or Manager Self Service for large enterprises
- Experience with cloud-based solutions preferred but not required
- Prior pre-sales or estimation experience required
- Candidate must demonstrate experience in enterprise product applications and services engagements
- Ability to understand and explain related technical issues, and skills related to working and resolving problems in customer accounts.
- Candidate must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Written communications skills are required to produce technical documents and status reports
- Candidate should be self-confident, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and have an ambition to succeed
- BS or BA degree is required
Selected applicants must be able to work from a home office.