The Ecommerce Solution Consultant works in tandem with the North America Retail Sales organization to meet monthly and annual quota objectives. As a member of the Retail SC team you will add value throughout the sales process in the areas of requirements analysis, solution development, in depth product demonstrations, and transition to professional services.
- Clearly articulate the benefits of NetSuite's Ecommerce application to all levels including line of business managers and "C" level executives
- Work to develop, architect and present high-impact demonstrations based on customer ecommerce needs
- Provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed
- Maintain account and opportunity updates within our internal sales force automation system to manage and prioritize sales opportunities
- Remain knowledgeable of competitive landscape within Ecommerce/Retail
- Manage the response to Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Job duties are varied and complex, a track record of successful independent judgment is required
Travel: Position may require travel up to 50%
- 5+ years in a pre-sales role supporting a best of breed ecommerce solution
- Technical experience with ATG, Hybris, Volusion, Endeca, GSI Commerce or other leading ecommerce platform helpful
- Experience in building/maintaining web sites as well as proficiency/education in AJAX, Google Analytics would be an asset, while proficiency/education in JSON, Flash, XML, XHTML would be nice to have.
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM strategies and techniques is valuable
- Web Services experience with SOAP and REST technologies is an asset
- Solid presentation and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of retail terminology, and retail best practices helpful
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
NetSuite is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as NetSuite does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other
classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.
NetSuite is focused on helping midsized companies and divisions of large corporations manage their core business processes in a single...