Organization: Accenture Software
Location: Austin, TX
As a key enabler of long term growth for Accenture, Accenture Software (ASW) has the charter to identify, launch, incubate and scale vertical software business opportunities in partnership with Operation Groups, Industries, Growth Platforms or Geographic strategy. This will be achieved through both organic and inorganic opportunities with the immediate positioning of the business under the software operating model key to its short, medium and long term success.
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
The Software Pre-Sales Consultant is a hands-on, results oriented role supporting the Sales teams focused on jointly winning high-value enterprise-level solutions sales. This individual utilizes in-depth knowledge of Accenture Software product(s) or product line; and provides technical guidance throughout the sales cycle. Software Pre- Sales Consultants represent expertise with the software solution and assist in moving opportunities from qualification to deal closing.
- Ability to analyze and design business processes
- Ability to develop product requirements based on input gathered from a variety of sources including analysis results and feedback from the user community
- Demonstrate expertise on the customer's industry and their competition
- Develop trusted and influential relationships with the technical decision-making and decision-influencing customer contacts through a combination of broad real-world technology industry experience, industry domain expertise, and industry recognized certifications.
- Be perceived by the customer as being both customer centric and solutions oriented; bring tangible value in terms of industry/technical experience, knowledge, and expertise.
- Collaborate with client in preparation of delivery of proofs of concepts and demonstrations
- Develop and maintain awareness of key projects and issues within a client's environment, and document this information within the account plan to communicate with sales leadership
- Showcase the value Clients will derive from the use of Accenture's technology
- Take new products and/or releases, value propositions, and innovative ideas to client to grow incremental sales by creating proactive proposals that generate additional business
- May continue as a technical relationship point contact, post initial sale, focused on generating the next sale/ expansion within the client.
Directs work efforts and individuals
- Makes independent decisions which have day to day impact in area of responsibility High--Accountable for Customer / Stakeholder satisfaction or relationship
- Leads/ manages medium to large work effort and/or team
- Begin level specialization either line of business or functional.
- Deepen lifecycle expertise and spend more time with higher level clients.
- Clear stage presence and polished presentation skills.
- May act as the primary contact for Tier 2 & 3 clients.
- Begin to develop estimating skills, become knowledgeable about pricing and deal shaping--participate with direct oversight.
4 years applicable experiance within the Health and Human Services Industry
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Cost Management
- Operational Excellence
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Resource Management
- Accenture Delivery Methods
- Development Lifecycle Tools
- Process Improvement
- Metrics Definition
- Requirements Development
- Business Process Design
- App-Modeling-Use Cases
- Process Modeling-Process Design
- Quality Assurance
- Business Rule Design and integration with Processes
- Business Process Analysis Tools
- User Relationship Management
- Business Rules Mining
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In accordance with our policies, applicants requiring sponsorship for US work authorization will be considered only on an exception basis. See Accenture Global Policy #40, Immigration, and its US Supplement #0043_C51
Accenture - 22 months ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...