Monitors calls or transactions to ensure internal policies and procedures and call quality standards are met. May be responsible for a designated number of quality teams. Documents quality issues and performance measures for management review. Reports on quality trends and makes recommendations for providing higher quality customer services. Seeks ways to improve the customer experience through effective coaching and data trend analysis. Develops processes that ensure the courtesy and quality necessary to drive customer satisfaction and identifies ways to enhance coaching methodology and processes. Responsible for ensuring the defined capability expectations are met within process timelines. Work with management team to assess capability and readiness. Must have the ability to effectively communicate with colleagues to provide effective coaching. May design and deliver new-hire training. Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and team work skills and must have the ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
Preferred Specialized Sales is a new business in the Preferred and Small Business organization that will focus on direct marketing support and proactive outreach for mass affluent clients in order to maximize their banking and investment relationships and achieve financial well being. This business will act as the primary outbound contact center team for our most valuable consumer clients. In addition, they will take inbound calls in support of new products and direct marketing to these clients. The Quality Team Lead will lead the execution of the Quality Monitoring Process.
Various areas, in support of a Preferred Specialized Sales Performance Manager, include the following:
• Driving Performance to Meet / Exceed Sales, & Client Experience Goals
• Execution of Quality Monitoring Process
• Comprehensive Performance Reporting (Call Monitoring, VoC, etc.)
• Ongoing Process Improvement
Required Skills: "MUST" have these skills to be minimally qualified.
• Previous management experience required
• 2-4 years recent call center experience
• Ability to deliver constructive and encouraging feedback to associates to drive performance.
• Ability to successfully partner with site leadership and members of the Business Support teams when needed
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to lead meetings among various levels of leadership
• Can learn quickly and operate with minimal supervision
• Effective coaching skills; proven ability to identify and coach behaviors that has translated into improved and sustainable metric results
• Comfortable being in the minority; demonstrated ability to respectfully vocalize an alternative point of view
• Establish and sustain trusting working relationships and be viewed by peers as a valuable partner
• Microsoft Office skills a must (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
• Excellent analytical skills, ability to synthesize data from multiple sources
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Strong working knowledge of both Deposits and Card processes within the CSCC organization.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
• Six Sigma certification
• Project Management
• Financial services experience
• Demonstrated ability to contribute as a team member and individually
• Exhibit a strong personal commitment, leadership and self motivation
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...