Facility Operations/Security: Usher/Ticket Taker
Premium Seating Concierge - Part Time - Minnesota Wild (St. Paul, MN)
TITLE: PREMIUM SEATING CONCIERGE (PT)
DEPARTMENT: SUITE SERVICE & PREMIUM OPERATIONS
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: MANAGER, SUITE SERVICE & PREMIUM OPERATIONS
POSITION SUMMARY/DESCRIPTION: RESPONSIBLE FOR A VARIETY OF DUTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO VIP ENTRANCE, DIRECTIONAL ASSISTANCE, PROBLEM SOLVING ALL WHILE PROVIDING SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE TO GUESTS IN ALL PREMIUM AREAS OF XCEL ENERGY CENTER.
o Verification of ticket for assigned suite, direction to specific suite, assist with resolving ticket issues and those requiring special seating needs.
- Responsible for front line service to premium seating guests.
- Responsible for the entry process as a ticket taker, allowing or denying event access, verification of valid tickets, scanner usage/knowledge while providing each guest with a greeting and general directions.
- Responsible for working in a variety of areas including Gate 5 area, Concierge Desk, RBC Wealth Management Club Level, Treasure Island Resort & Casino Ice Lodge, Suite Level concourse.
- Records event notes such as guest issues, custodial needs, maintenance requirements, and catering activities.
- Monitors work area, ensuring building policies are enforced and work space is safe and ready for guests.
o Roam suite level with regular interval of walking to ensure guest needs are being met.
o Periodic suite checks which include walking around concourse ensuring guests are not smoking, responding to guest needs, looking for contraband, looking for safety hazards.
- Responds immediately to the guests’ needs and reports any concerns to the supervisor or manager.
- Assists in resolving problems regarding guest related concerns.
- Follows proper procedures during evacuations and emergencies.
- Attends the pre-shift meeting for each event.
- Ability to transport guests via a wheelchair to locations within our facility.
- Ability to use a portable radio to communicate with Concierges, Supervisors and Manager.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
1. FORMAL EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
2. KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
3. PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Customer service experience preferred
- Microsoft Office experience is preferred
- Problem solving skills including identifying and resolving in a timely manner
- Able to follow instructions and respond to manager direction
- Able to work with the guest and staff in a professional manner at all times
4. Work Conditions
- Customer services oriented
- Fan friendly attitude and willing to initiate conversation with the guests
- Able to work within a team and a service oriented environment
- Professional appearance
- Available to work evenings, weekends and normal business days
- Willing and able to work all Concierge positions within the facility
- Able to deal with frequent change
- No guarantee of hours
Local Candidates Only
- Ability to stand up to 6 hours at a time
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Ability to push and pull wheelchairs up to 300 lbs.
- Ability to walk up and down stairs
- Able to read ticket and direct guests appropriately
- Ability to use a ticket scanner using a repetitive motion.