Caesars Entertainment is the world's largest provider of branded casino entertainment. Since its beginning in Reno , Nevada almost 70 years ago, Caesars has grown through development of new properties, expansions and acquisitions. On June 13, 2005, Harrah’s Entertainment acquired Caesars Entertainment, Inc. and now owns or manages through various subsidiaries more than 54 casinos in five countries, primarily under the Harrah's, Caesars and Horseshoe brand names. With nearly 4 million square feet of casino space, more than 40,000 hotel rooms and nearly 100,000 employees, the Caesars portfolio is the most diverse in the gaming industry. Caesars Entertainment is focused on building loyalty and value with its customers through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership.
Our mantra, is to deliver dedication of experience and focus
Nobu Hotel is a place that provides an experience that enlivens the senses, instills well-being and fulfills even the unexpressed wishes and needs of customers. Anticipating and satisfying needs of customers are second nature
The Cook is responsible for preparing recipes and food items in accordance with the Executive Chef’s requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare, sautés, broiled, fried, baked and grilled food items in accordance to kitchen needs.
- Perform various job duties that will include operation of grill, fryer, broiler, oven and French top in accordance with kitchen needs.
- Perform preliminary preparation work in a timely manner.
- Ensures ingredient supply levels are accurate.
- Move items from shelves to carts and transport to assigned stations for restocking purposes.
- Maintains the required par of food items in their assigned station from support areas throughout the property.
- Understand proper safety and health codes and regulations and maintain them regularly.
- Ensure all areas assigned are clean and free of debris
- To assist with any other job related duties that may be assigned.
- Work requires effective communication in English, both verbal and written form in a professional manner.
- Work requires a minimum of one year experience as a cook.
- Work requires a bility to work from a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Work requires a n eat appearance with good personal hygiene.
Loud, fast paced environment, multiple tasks to be handled under time constraint. Must be able to handle a heavy business volume in a timely manner.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment’s employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Caesars Entertainment - 22 months ago
Caesars Entertainment Corporation (formerly Harrah's Entertainment) likes to spread its bets. The firm owns and/or operates more than...